Thursday, August 13, 2015

I LOVE Fall



Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful August's Ribbon Club!!!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Theresa's Blog.

Check out the August's Ribbon Club ribbons.  Love the festive feel of the August Ribbon Club Ribbons.


I used four different ribbons from the mix.  Satin with Grosgrain Edge Turftan Brown, Leaves on Turftan Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Delicate Stitched Satin Daffodil and Shimmer Satin Tangerine with Gold.  I tied a three tiered bow and mounted it in the corner of my fall message.  


This card was really fun to make.  I used Deloris, my Silhouette.  I haven't had the opportunity to use her in quite a while.


Hope you feel inspired by the entire Really Reasonable Ribbon's design team's inspiration.  We have daily inspiration at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.  As a team we have a variety of styles that will surly appeal to anyone who visits.  We would love to see you in the comments!!


Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis