Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So Proud Of You + Hop to Win!!!



Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful May's Ribbon Club!!!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Theresa's Blog.

Check out the May's Ribbon Club ribbons.  First, I LOVE red.  It is one of my favorite colors.   Mix in that gorgeous royal blue, white and PLAID!  I am totally smitten for this mix.  My little one LOVES anything flag themed and when he saw this ribbon mix, he asked if he could please have it!  He really cracks me up.

 

I have added this fab mix to my Starburst card.  Now have you ever tired making one of these fun cards?  It is not the easiest thing in the world.  Don't fret, I have one of my Tell All Videos coming up next week on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog that will make constructing one of these babies a sinch!  Join me on Wednesday, June 20th for a fun video and learn all the tricks on how to create your own Starburst!



The Bow It All 2.0 makes ribbon tying fun and easy.  I tied my bow using the Bow It All found at the Really Reasonable Ribbon online store.  I used the Satin with Grosgrain Edge in Electric Blue.  I tied Diamond Satin in Poppy Red around my card as a base for my bow. 



Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, 

PS. Don't forget to join me on Wednesday, May 20th for my Tell All Video on how I made this card!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis