Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring is in the Air

WOW spring is here in Colorado!  I just love this time of year.  Hopefully the snow will stay away!  But, you never know, there have been years that we have had snow in June!  Never can tell in Colorado!

Today I have this fun airbrushed card that I tied up with seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  My dies, stamp and stencil image are all from Crafter's Companion.


This fun floppy bow is tied using Seam Binding in Charcoal Gray.  I tied the bow using the Bow it All 2.0 also from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



My stencil is from Sheena Douglas-Wildflowers.  The die cuts are Floral Collection Medal Die-Butterfly and Bee.  My sentiment is Sentimentals-Nature.  All these products are found at Crafter's Companion.


Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting!  Have a great rest of your day.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis