Monday, February 16, 2015

Roses are Red

Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a LOVELY weekend!  I had so much fun with my little Bean.  He is such a loving, kind hearted, and giving little boy.  I am so proud he is the way he is!  He surprised me with roses and candy. 

This card reminds me of him.  I made it using the newest Bebunni release Bebunni Floral.  This particular stamp is called:Sweet Friend.  I used the Clouds 6x6 Embosslicious folder from Crafter's Companion.  Deloris (my Silhouette) cute out the word LOVE and I made "thick" by gluing together many layers of the same word.  Glossed it up with Glossy Accents.  The entire card has several areas of Silver embossing powder added and melted.  It is super shiny in person.

To "tie" it all together I have added a bow with a couple of layers using Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used the Sheer Organza with Satin center in RED.  I layered it on top of Metallic String in Silver.  I tied this fun bow using the Bow It All.


Here is a list of Colors I used to color this card:
Spectrum Noir Markers:
Ig1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, PP2, DR3, JG1
Spectrum Noir Pencils:
114, 116, 29, 34, 96, 32, 54


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis