Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Just for you...In 3D!

Hello!  Happy Hump Day!  So glad we are half way through the week.  Are you all ready for Valentine's Day?  I know most people say it is a holiday made up by Halmark.  But honestly it is so much fun making all the cards and the crafting companies really out-do themselves with some really cool images!

Today I have a really cool project featuring a new item from Crafter's Companion.  If you love score boards and have always wanted one that is big enough to hold a 16" piece of paper....Well it's here!  The Big Score will be available soon...

I have made this 5 sided chest using The Big Score.  It was fun and I have some great tips on how to make 3D items easier to construct.  Just hit play on my YouTube video and I will show you how!





Thanks for watching!  Don't forget to give me a thumbs up if you like my video!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis