Saturday, February 14, 2015

In Love With Red

Hi everyone!  Thanks so much for joining me today.  Happy Valentine's Day!  I am totally in LOVE with the new Spectrum Aqua markers.  Have you heard about them?  They are the hottest thing since sliced bread!  They are a marker that you use like water colors!  This card shows what one...yes ONE of these markers is capable of doing.  I have used the Scarlet marker to create this entire card.  The water lightens up the red...which so happens to be our challenge this month at Spectrum Noir Facebook Page.  My sentiment is from Sentimentals-Friends and Family from Crafter's Companion.


Thanks for joining me!  Have a happy V-Day!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis