Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hugs

Hello everyone!  Hope your weekend is fabulous so far.  It is snowing here…. So weird because we really have not had a winter at all this year.  My little Bean went skiing today with Pepa.  I had to stay behind because of not having health insurance.  This is the 1st time in my life going without health insurance.  I was un-insured the entire month of February.  I changed jobs and unfortunately the school district has a 60 day policy.  So scary.  I felt like I was playing Russian Rulet with my wellbeing.  My insurance with the district starts tomorrow…..Thank goodness! 

So excited to show you this fun card today.  It was an example for my current video over on the Spectrum Noir YouTube channel.  You will have to pop on over there to see all the fun techniques using the Spectrum Aqua markers.  They are most like watercolors in a marker form.  I have to admit I am totally in LOVE with these!  

The technique I used on this piece is watercoloring over heat embossing.  It is pretty simple and a fun technique with a great presentation.  The sentiment is from Crafter’s Companion.  It is the Sentimentals-Friends and Family EZMount Stamp Set.  My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is from theFebruary Ribbon Club.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis