Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dainty Heart Valentine



Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful January Ribbon Club!!!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Theresa's Blog.

Check out the January Ribbon Club ribbons.  This fun super pink themed ribbon is one of my fav's.  I have loved pink since I was little!

Here is my card using a couple different ribbons from the "Love is in the Air Assortment".  I used the Hot Pink and Shocking Pink Diagonal Striped Grosgrain along with the Diamond Satin is Shocking Pink.  

It is really easy to use multiple ribbons to make a bold statement on your cards or projects.  You just add a thinner ribbon to the top of a thick ribbon.  I find that it is a great way to use patterned grosgrain.  Because for me, patterned grosgrain is the hardest ribbon to tie bows with.  So, this is how I incorporate them into my projects.

My project features the NEW Spectrum Aqua markers.  They are amazing and so easy to use!  Crimson is the color I used to achieve my water colored heart with splatters.  Stay tuned for more samples using these amazingly cool markers throughout the month of January!



Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, 



Did you catch my video tutorial from last months hop?  Well here is your chance if you missed it!  It features last months ribbon club assortment.  This card can be maid into any theme!  Makes for a quick and personal gift too!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis