Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snow Much Fun

Good morning friends and followers of Jax Bean Stalks!  So glad you could join me on this last Saturday before Christmas.  Today I have an adorable Christmas card to share with you.  It features several Really Reasonable Ribbon items, Spectrum Noir Markers and Crafter's Companion Party Paws Stamp.  Don't forget to scroll to the bottom to peek at my video on how I made this card!  Would LOVE a thumbs up if you like it!


I have a four layered bow on the front of this Gate Fold Window Card.  My 1st layer is a popular ribbon, It is 1.5" Circus Dots in Red.  Then I added Mini Pom Poms in red.  Next up is Swiss Dots in Apple Green.  Finally one of my favorite ribbons that Bonnie carries at RRR, 1/4" Chevron Striped Twill in Red.


I started off  by stapling my Circus dots into two loops, then I glued down the pom poms.  Next I made bows out of the Satin Swiss Dots and the Chevron Twill.  I layered them together with glue too.  Finally I added on the Maya Road Bingo piece.  


Do you love seeing how an image is colored?  I have the full coloring of this image on the Spectrum Noir Blog and YouTube Channel.  Pop on over and tell me what you think!


My image is colored with SN markers.  A full list is located at the bottom of this post.





Thanks for joining me today.  Merry Christmas!

Product list:
Party Paws-Snow Much Fun-Crafters Companion
Right Bear-TN2, TN3, TN4, EB2
Right Bear Hat and Scarf- DR3, DR4, DR5
Left Bear-IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG7
Left Bear Scarf, Hat and Shirt-JG1, JG2
Snowman-BG1, BG2
Snowman Scarf-JG1, JG3
Snowman Hat-DR3, DR5, DR6
Face Details-True Black
Background-Memento Ink and Alcohol-London Fog, Teal Zeal, Flannel and IG5
Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Pom Poms
Circus Dots Red
Swiss Dots Apple Green
Chevron Strip Twill Red








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis