Friday, December 19, 2014

If Kisses Were Snowflakes...

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you are all ready for this busy weekend.  Do you have all your gifts wrapped, is the shopping done?  How about dinner for the holidays... is everything planned out?  Well I am almost done.  My shopping is done, wrapping is done.  Bean and I are going to bake on Saturday.  Blarney Stones and fudge...maybe even Oreo cookie balls.  Today I have a festive tag for you using products from Crafter's Companion and Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I have used the sentiment from the Sentimentals Set-Let It Snow from Crafter's Companion.  I stamped it in Versa Mark ink and then used white embossing powder.  It really turned out great on the green cardstock.




Thanks for joining me today!  Enjoy your Friday!





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis