Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Kendra!!!

Hi everyone!  Today we as a team are honoring one of our leaders, Kendra from Kendra's Card Company.  She is a super sweet lady and is full of fun and inspiring inspiration for every style of card crafter.  Today we (Crafter's Companion DT) want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!  She is one of the most organized people I know and has a eye for design.  I hope you have a great day Kendra! You deserve to relax and have fun!!!  No working allowed!

I have created a card using the Crafter's Companion Embossing folder called Make A Wish.  I used the embossing folder stamping technique which can be found in the video below.  I shot the video late spring and it was a technique I featured for Crafter's Companion.  It is really easy and makes for a quick card with stunning results.  Hope you all like it.


I used Sentimentals EZMount Stamp Set- Imagine for my sentiment.  Twill Chevron Black and White Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon too!


Check out the tutorial on how to create this technique on your next Crafter's Companion card!



Here is a line-up of all the design team members wishing Kendra a Happy Birthday!  Hope you have time to hop with us!  There will be prizes to be won too!

Lori Barnett
Taylor Usry
Tenia Nelson
Giovana Smith
Melissa Cash
Chrissie Tobas
Wendy Price
Trena Brannon
Swarup Murthy
Jenn Cochran  <<<======You are HERE
Roxanne O'Brien
Christiana Reuling
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis