Friday, September 5, 2014

Home For Christmas

Hello Jax Bean Stalks followers and friends!  I am so excited to officially announce that I am a new member of the Spectrum Noir Educational DT!  I am so thrilled to be part of this fantastic and talented group of designers!

Today I have a cute little Christmas themed card featuring a stamped image from Crafter's Companion.  This little bear is part of the Party Paws EZ Mount Home for Christmas set.  Isn't he adorable?!?!


I decided to make the heart into one of those fun shortbread cookies with the jam filling!  I added Glossy Accents to make the jam and the bear's nose look shiny.


My image is colored with the following Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: 
Bear- IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG6, CR2
Hat and Coat-DR4, DR6
Poinsettia- DR4, DR6, JG2
Cookie-TN2, TN3m TN4, DR4
Outline- IB1, IB2, IB3, IG1


My double bow is made from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is Christmas Plaid-Red, Green and Gold.  I also used Red Seam Binding.


My card tab was made using an envelope punch board!  Then entire card was put together using Xyron 5" Creative Station.


Thanks so much for visiting today!  I cannot wait to make another card for Spectrum Noir.  It is just such an honor to be part of this team!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis