Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Can Your Tuna Can Tango at the Beach?


So excited for the Paper House hop today!!!  There sure were some awesome projects yesterday, from my fellow teamies on the Xyron Blog-Ain't She Crafty.  Don't forget to pop on over there today for more inspiration. 

Today I have a card and a "tell all video" featuring the trendy tuna can candle holders.  So yes, my tuna can CAN tango at the beach.... LOL!!!

My card is made with Paper House 3D Stickers and Paper House Endless Summer Paper Pad.  I love the glitter paper.  It is super thick and high quality.  I put my card together using the Xyron 5" Creative Station.


I made a fun tea light candle holder using the Endless Summer Paper Pad and Chalkboard stickers which are both from Paper House Productions.  This is the Tell All Video on how to make this fun add on to any summer decor.

I have used Paper House Productions products, Xyron Adhesive, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Epiphany Crafts. On the card only-Crafter's Companion Stamp.






Thank you all for joining me!  I appreciate all of your comments and feedback.  




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis