Monday, April 14, 2014

Onto my Red Carpet Report...

Good morning.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Here is my official Red Carpet Repot:  Anyone a fan of the MTV Movie Awards?  LOL!!  I cannot sit that long to watch an award show.  But gotta love Channing Tatum.  He is so dreamy!!!  What? A "nail art cam"!  Now you all have seen my nails in my YouTube Videos, sometimes they look great and are all Shellacked and other times they look like a train wreck!  But really?, we are now resorting to a nail art cam!  Hahaha  Gotta love Hollywood!

On to the amazing sneek peak for Sheena a Taste Of India exclusively at Crafter's Companion.  I have used A Taste Of India-Mandala.  This flower is so unique and pretty.  My background is mono-printed with acrylic paints and then stenciled with a striped stencil from MFT.  Then I splattered on the Firework Sprays!  I finished it off with a sentiment from the Crafter's Companion Sentimentials-Imagine.







Thanks for stopping in.  Hope you enjoyed this sneek peak!  Stay tuned for more inspiration from the Sheena Taste of India during our blog hop on April 17th.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis