Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mixing Up My Friends

Hello everyone!  Welcome to Jax Bean Stalks.  Hope you all had a fabulous Easter Weekend.  Easter is such a fun holiday.  My family doesn't celebrate the religious meaning behind it...we are all for the egg hunts and the chocolate bunnies.  Bean had a great time hunting eggs before brunch.  At brunch he got to hold a couple of really cute baby bunnies!

I am so excited about my post today. Welcome to day #2 of Xyron, Theresa Collins Designs and Card Maker Magazine Blog Hop.  I am so honored to design for Xyron who pairs us up with some of the most amazing companies in the industry!  Check out the Xyron blog for more inspiration from my teamie Angela Holt. I have created a Mixed Media Canvas for my project today.  It features paper and stencils from Theresa Collins and adhesive from Xyron.  I have also made a "Tell All Video" for my YouTube channel

Here is my Canvas:

Tell all video:


Supplies used:
Theresa Collins Designer Paper
Theresa Collins Damask Stencil
Acrylic Paint-coral, white, and teal
Stazon Ink-Jet Black
Sharpie Pen









Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis