Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick or Treating with The Odd Girls!

Ding Dong! 
Glad you decided to come and Trick or Treat with the Odd Girls! You should have arrived from Mary Pat’s blog.  If you've just stumbled on our hop today, you'll want to go back to the Some Odd Girl blog to start at the beginning. 
Our hop this week is full of spooktacular Halloween Tricks and Treats. Don’t worry, our tricks won't be too scary! AND, just like trick or treating for candy, you don't want to skip any houses…or blogs in this case!  In order to win TREATS, you must leave a comment on each of the Design Team blogs. 
So excited to be giving treats on my blog.  In order to win my treat you have to answer my riddle: What is a mummies favorite type of music?  Leave the answer in you comment in order to win my treat!  Don't forget you ALSO have to leave a comment on the rest of my DT teamies blogs.

What a fabulous treat!!!!  Don't you think????

I don't have a new project for you today because I was on vacay in Florida taking my little spookie buddie Bean to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.   But I do have my Zombie Mae card from my DT reveal.


The next blog you will Trick or Treat is Anna’s blog.
 You can Trick or Treat with us thru midnight EDT on October 31. Winners will be announced Saturday Nov 2 on the Some Odd Girl blog.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis