Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Living Dead and an Exciting Announcement!

Hello Crafty friends!  I am so very excited to announce today that I am a new DT member for 
SOME ODD GIRL!  Ok this is the part where I just ran up the wall and did this amazing back flip.  Now I know you can't see me...but I am over the moon about this position.  Kristy, Leah and all my other amazing teamies have just been so much fun this far....and so organized and helpful!  


My card is a double dip!  I am using Zombie Mae which is a new digi release AND my card is for the October challenge-Ombre



This image is so cool!  I just LOVE Halloween and this is the perfect image for this fun holiday!


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I am just thrilled to be able to design for SOG!


Supplies:
Image: Some Odd Girl-Zombie Mae
Paper: Doodle Bug Designs-Halloween Parade
Ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Twine- Halloween
Copics:
YG-00,13,25,45,67
E-000,04,11,21,30
B-91,95,97,99
R-000,02,27,83
YR-02,18,68
BV-00,01,04
BG-10,11
C3,5
Y21
100



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis