Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SP and Company Trends Challenge #6-Color Challenge

I am so excited to be hosting the Trends Challenge at SP and Company Stamps this week.


I have chosen colors from the Patone's color prediction for spring 2013.

Hope you will be able to join our challenge.  All you need to do is use a SP and Company Stamp...freebie's here AND follow our color challenge.

I LOVE the way all the colors have come together.  I have used Sunshine Emma, Timeless Typewriter Alphabet set, Big Build a Banner Die Tools Set, and In Love Emma (sentiment).


My Emma is colored with Copics.






ink: Momento
Copics
Designer Papers: Echo Park &

So glad you have joined me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors and banner with this sweet birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is so cute Jenn. Love the colours and the banner. Your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet card Jenn, like Lynn I am loving the colors. xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis