Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paper Pretties: I am Sweet On You!

Good morning!  I am totally over the cold here in Colorado.  I am so ready for summer.  I mean you look outside and it "looks lovely" but step out and it is in the 20's.  I am such a warm weather person that the first snow is somewhat nostalgic and then I am ready for summer!
This week at Paper Pretties we a having a Red, White and Pink challenge.  I was really excited when my stamps arrived from Heather, the owner of PP.  She is so nice!  She even sent some fun ribbon and paper goodies!  So much fun!
Hope you like my card using the adorable clear stamp set: Life is Sweet.  I love old gumball machines!  I still have mine from when I was little.  It is almost identical to this one...only it sits on a black pedestal.


I love the tiny heart that fits so perfect in those little gumballs!  There is a cute little face in the set too.  

Hope you can join in the challenge!

Cardstock-SU
Stamps-Paper Pretties
Button-SU
Twine-Twinery
Ink-Memento
Markers-Copics

Photobucket

5 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis