Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a LOVELY day!  I just LOVE this holiday....even if Hallmark invented it!  But Hey without Hallmark, I wouldn't have card sales! LOL!
Today I wanted to feature a couple of projects for SP and Company Stamps.  Samantha has the SWEETEST stamps around!  I just love all the little hearts in her sets and her Hearty Heart Background is the BOMB!
I just love how this card turned out.  It is SOOO pink!  Hope you like it!

The little heart in the background is from Tiny Build a Banner Stamp Set.
The sentiment is from Swirly Doo Valentine's Stamp Set.




Inside my card the sentiment is also from the Swirly Doo Valentine's Stamp Set.


I have entered the following challenges:





My next project is a fun little candy box I made for Bean's Teachers.  You may have seen the cutting template with another one of my projects for SP and Company a week or so ago...but I had to use the template again.  It was just perfect for my little Bean to give his teacher some LOVE.  The template is Silhouette.

I used the Hearty Hearts Background to stamp the Hearts.  I followed what Samantha did in her stamping video on how to use this fun set of different sized hearts.  You can find her how-to video HERE.



The sentiment is from the In Love Emma Stamp Set.


I hope each of you have a SWEET day!  Take time and smell the roses!!!

Other Items Used:
-Sugar beads
-Memento Ink
-Miriam's Crafting Supplies-
Rhinestones and Pearls
-Twinery Twine
SU button
Tim Holtz Distressor
Scor Tape
I have entered the following challenges:




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis