Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stampotique SDC#84 LOVE

Time for another Stampotique challenge.  So excited to share with you this fun LOVE themed card.....That almost didn't make it!!!  Well, I was at the end and gluing down my bow with a brand new bottle of "tack it over and over".  I should have been smarter than the glue.  I have had the bottle for a long time and it seemed thick.  When I squeezed it...the unthinkable happened   A BIG blob of glue right in the middle of my card.  I am talking about a blob the size of a silver dollar!  Can you tell?  I took a piece of card stock and scraped it the best I could.  I can't see it...I hope you can't either.


I have used the stamp by Kira Nicols called "Line Up".  I just love it!!!



Hope you have time to play in our challenge HERE.



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis