Friday, January 18, 2013

PPRS CHA Blog hop #3-New Release!

Happy Saturday!  Exciting to be posting on a Saturday!  I usually keep this time for my family...but today is a great day for a blog hop!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have come from Heidi's blog.
I am showcasing a set from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  It is one of their new clear sets with a matching die.  I hope you like it!  The cute little lacy boarder at the bottom is from Prickley Pear too!

I really LOVE this set!  So many great possibilities!  


Hop on over to Jessica's blog to see her fun project!

Challenges I have entered:

AllSorts-Flower Power
Paper Creator's Crafts-Love

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. So sweet card and stamp! Love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card with a gorgeous combination of shapes!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is stunning! Love the design and the die cuts used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card,love the dies and images they are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Beautiful card! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! i love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamps with matching dies.
    Thank you for sharing the beautiful card.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This new stamp and your coloring of it is just beautiful!! Love the yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite stamp in that set!!Your shading around the flowers REALLY make them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool!!! I lvoe the colors and LOVE that set! You are so talented Jen! I'm lucky and grateful to be taking a class, well classes, from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Prickley Pear Stamps and dies!!! I want them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Love all your layering and your choice of colors. I really like your flower. Is it homemade? if so, you certainly did a great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous journey for the eyes with this card Jenn! I am loving all the luscious layers of color and design! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis