Thursday, January 24, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge: New Technique

Hello!  Today I have a fab tutorial on how to do triple stamping!!!!

It features this adorable stamp from Paper Pretties.
Lets get right to it!

Cut 3 sizes of paper.  Make sure they graduate evenly.  My large square is 3.5 inches, medium 2.5 and small 1.5 inches.  Stack layers and center.  Secure all three with removable adhesive.  Stamp your image in the center of the stack of three.


Color image (and or airbrush as I did!) and then remove adhesive.


Mat all three squares.


Realign the matted layers and secure with permanent adhesive.


Here is my finished card. 



Please come and play with us at Paper Pretties Blog.  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jenn. Thanks for the great tutorial on this, I wondered how they did this. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis