Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Single's Day from SP and Company Stamps

Happy Friday!  I am so excited to share my latest creation featuring SP and Company Stamps.  Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying this team?  Samantha is the BOMB!  She has such a creative mind.  
This week I am featuring a Valentines Day card.  This sentiment is from "In Love Emma"  I used Deloris (my Silhouette) to cut out the heart.  Washi tape finished off the card. 

Hope you like it!



Hope you will join us for our current challenge.  Please use an SP and Company Stamp AND for this week we want to see Hexagons!  Hurry the challenge ends in 3 days!!!
 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! I love the washi tape with the heart. And you know I love that sentiment ;)

    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis