Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Exciting Paper Pretties Announcement

***Please scroll down for my Stampotique Originals Challenge post***
Good morning.  I have some super exciting news....I was asked to design for Paper Pretties.  A couple years back I did a short guest spot on the team and just LOVED Heather's images.  I am just thrilled she contacted me again.  Thank you Heather!
Paper Pretties has combined their stamp and digi team.  So we get the best of both worlds!  Paper Pretties Challenges have also been combined.  Please join us every Wednesday for a new challenge.
This weeks challenge: BRADS


This is a new digital release for Paper Pretties. I have used "Bird-Day"


Hope you like my card.  Thank you for stopping by!

Challenges I have entered:

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Your card is AMAZING! I love it! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenn, your card is just fabulous, I love the vibrant rich colors and cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, bright and cheery card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love what you did with the cute image. I see you added the yellow polka dot. Ackground which was a darling little extra touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn, glad your on the PP design team. I love the image you used and the coloring. I almost used that one but decided to get out a PP stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jenn! I love the bright colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colors you used!! Welcome to the team. Excited to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card so cute love the image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful creation! I just love the layout of your card, and that stamp is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon
    :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis