Thursday, January 24, 2013

Color Me Creative CMC-Favorite Color Combo

***Please scroll down to see my Paper Pretties Post-It features a TUTORIAL***
Hello, today I am featuring my project for the 2 week challenge over at Color Me Creative.  I was so excited that the challenge is to feature our favorite color combos.  My favorite is red...I like pink too.  Hope you like my creation!


My image is from Digi Garden.  Isn't she CUTE!

To check out the package this tag was attached to...go HERE to my instagram. OR I have an Instagram link in my sidebar!


Did you know that Color Me Creative has a FACEBOOK page?  Well you need to pop on over and "like" the page.  We wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the happenings.  Plus you never know what kind of inspiration you might find!






Photobucket

3 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis