Friday, December 21, 2012

SP and Company-Warm Wishes

Good morning and Happy Friday!  Hope everyone is all ready for Christmas.  

Today I have a tag I made for SP and Company Stamps.  I have used three different stamp sets to create this ornament.


Swirly Doo Valentines Stamp Set
Tiny Build a Banner
Cutest Gingerbread Man Stamp Set


My shaped tag is from The Cutting Cafe.  I love it because it has about 5 different layers to choose from.  You can mat away with several layers.  I have only used two.  I broke apart the layers and cut out the shapes with Deloris (aka my Silhouette).

The mistletoe is a free image from the Silhouette store!  
Ribbon is from SU.  It is actual sweater chain!


Have a fabulous Friday!  Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

Don't forget the SP and Company TRENDS Challenges starting in January!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love your tag Jenn. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag..
    Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Tag. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done...
    Wishing you the brilliance to face your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams in 2013.
    xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis