Monday, December 3, 2012

PPRS-Non Traditional Christmas Chateau

Good morning.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent the entire weekend decorating!  3 1/2 trees down 1 1/2 to go!  So far Buck (1yr old black Lab) is leaving everything alone.  Except when Bean did his advent yesterday, he grabbed a Christmas ornament and brought it to me... pretty much thinking it was his advent!!  Too funny!
Today I have a Christmas Chateau in non-traditional Christmas colors.  

I also used Deloris my Silhouette to cut out all the fun snowflakes, swirls and doilies.



   
InLinkz.com

Challenges I have entered:
The Artistic Stamper: Home for Christmas
Cards Galore-Christmas
Creatalicious Challenges-Winter
Natalie and Amy-Christmas/Winter
Sunny Cards- Snowflakes
Visible Image-Christmas
Craft A Scene-Winter Scene
Dream Valley Challenge-Non-Traditional Christmas
Fashionable Stamping-To Die For
Scrappers Delights-Non-Traditional Christmas
Sentimental Sundays-Non Traditional Christmas Colors




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis