Thursday, November 29, 2012

PPRS Thursday Inspiration-Home for the Holidays Tag

This weeks Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps inspriation is to use the Oval Die and any Oval Stamp Sets.  I have used the "Winter Scalloped Oval 3" set.  It has so many more elements than just the stamps that match up to the Oval die.

You can see I have used the Snowflakes, Light Poll, and the Sentiment.  These stamps are all part of the Winter Scalloped Oval 3 set.


I am so excited that my gold embossing turned out so well.  
Hope you like it!
InLinkz.com

Challenges I have entered:
Dragons Dream-Tag, Magical Mystery
For Fun Challenges-With a Twinkle in his eye
Stampin Royalty-Tags
Anything Goes- Tags
Cards and More-Brown and White
Karen Doodles Netherlands-Non Traditional Christmans
Flourishes-Use gold or silver (I used gold embossing)
Ladybug Crafts Ink-Snowflakes

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis