Monday, October 15, 2012

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps DT announcement...

I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps 2012-2013 DT!  I was floored!!!  Cannot believe they wanted me!!  I received my 1st shipment of the most adorable rubber and clear stamps.  I had the most fun playing with them this weekend!

So, for the next year, you will see me posting my projects for PPRS on Mondays.  Hope you will join me...there are some amazing releases coming up!



Here are the items I have used from PPRS:


InLinkz.com

Challenges I have entered:
Dream Valley: Halloween
NMWC-Halloween
Scrappers Delight-Halloween
Scrappy Frog-Halloween
Stamptacular Sunday Challenges: Boo-tacular

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. FAbulous card, that little ghost is so cute, thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love all the patterns, your choice of papers and colours!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card, Jenn. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to be on the PPRS DT with you!
    When I saw your card I groaned, I was I glue dot away from finishing mine. I decided we could have two fun spider pumpkin cards. But yours certainly is a lot more fun! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your design team position.

    Sweet card. The popped up little ghost is so cute. Adorable tag. Who doesn't love polka dot ribbon?

    Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    :)Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card, love the dimension. Thanks for joining us this time at NMW Challenges, hope to see you back for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, and I love the sparkly BOO! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Jenn, and congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Can't wait to see more of your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many congratulations on your DT appointment. I can see just why they picked you! Fabulous card

    Thank you so much for joining in with our halloween challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis