Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Color Me Creative: Anything Goes + RED

I LOVE Tiddly Inks images (although I only have 2)...This challenge they are sponsoring CMC for the Anything Goes + RED.  My Little Tiddly Inks is called Geekatude.  I LOVE him.  But in coloring him I have decided that I really need to take Suzanne Deans "All About Hair" coloring class.  You can learn to color hair too...right HERE.  Hopefully I will see you in class. 

I had to put Deloris to work for the sentiment "Geeky".  She cut through the velvet paper like a breeze.  Speaking of Deloris (AKA Silhouette Cameo), did you know that CMC has a Silhouette group?  You can find it HERE.  CMC is a ning that is free to join.  Each class is individually priced.  You pay nothing to play along in the bi-weekly CMC marker challenge group.  There are fabulous prizes to be won bi-weekly....also chances to be a guest designer.  Hope to see you there!



Are you a member of CMC?  Great!!!  Do you want a Silhouette Cameo?  Suzanne Dean has them for sell HERE.  What a great deal...She only has 4 left!
Color Me Creative Design Team Call
Do you LOVE CMC classroom site.  Do you LOVE working with any and all alcohol markers?  Well Suzanne Dean is looking for 3 more DT members.  You can find all the information HERE.

Challenges I am entering:
Opus Gluei: Turquoise and Red
Craft us Crazy: Children


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis