Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Color Me Creative: Anything Goes + RED

I LOVE Tiddly Inks images (although I only have 2)...This challenge they are sponsoring CMC for the Anything Goes + RED.  My Little Tiddly Inks is called Geekatude.  I LOVE him.  But in coloring him I have decided that I really need to take Suzanne Deans "All About Hair" coloring class.  You can learn to color hair too...right HERE.  Hopefully I will see you in class. 

I had to put Deloris to work for the sentiment "Geeky".  She cut through the velvet paper like a breeze.  Speaking of Deloris (AKA Silhouette Cameo), did you know that CMC has a Silhouette group?  You can find it HERE.  CMC is a ning that is free to join.  Each class is individually priced.  You pay nothing to play along in the bi-weekly CMC marker challenge group.  There are fabulous prizes to be won bi-weekly....also chances to be a guest designer.  Hope to see you there!



Are you a member of CMC?  Great!!!  Do you want a Silhouette Cameo?  Suzanne Dean has them for sell HERE.  What a great deal...She only has 4 left!
Color Me Creative Design Team Call
Do you LOVE CMC classroom site.  Do you LOVE working with any and all alcohol markers?  Well Suzanne Dean is looking for 3 more DT members.  You can find all the information HERE.

Challenges I am entering:
Opus Gluei: Turquoise and Red
Craft us Crazy: Children


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Cute Card Jenn, I can see why you are loving the Tiddly Ink Images. Your coloring of this adorable geek is fabulous including his hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, everything about it is so joyful! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jenn. Geekatude is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is soooooooooooo CUTE...love all the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image and love the colour combination Jenn, it all looks so fresh and bright, just lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei this fortnight :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a zing-y card! I love it! Great use of the color palette for our challenge with a little extra pop! I think the coloring is marvelous, including the hair. The cut of the sentiment is amazing, that is not an easy medium to cut and it is crisp and perfect.

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei! Hope you come back for more challenges with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I love that little geeky guy. Geeks are cool. Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis