Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall is in The Air

Well here in Colorado, Fall is in the air. We are still getting up into the 80's, but fall is showing it's face at night...dipping down into the 50's. I am already over winter and it hasn't even started!!! HA!
Today I have a fun card for The Cutting Cafe. Regina has some really cute digi's and an adorable acorn shaped card. I choose to do some cutting on my new "baby" I call her "Deloris" AKA the Silhouette Cameo! I used the print and cut feature and used my printer to color the "Give Thanks". Then I also did the print and cut for the pumpkin digi. I colored the pumpkins with my Copics. I singled out a leaf from a boarder on the "Autumn Days" set and instead of printing it I converted it to a cut out.  Then I cut it out in the corner of my background! WOW Deloris is fabulous...but I know she is keeping secrets I will have to unlock.
  If you have a Silhouette Cameo, I would love for you to come join our group at Color Me Creative. We have just formed a new Silhouette group. It is a learn all with tips and tricks from our DT. So, if your Deloris has told you some secrets, we would love to hear them!!! Join us!!!
I have entered this in the following Challenges:

Ribbon Carousel-Fall into Fall
Paper Minutes- Autumn
Paper Take Weekly-Autumn
Tuesday Throwdown-Cutting Corners
Stampin Sisters in Christ-Autumn
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card for the holidays. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again next week.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. yulp i am giving thanks to having you on my team....love the card....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful!
    Thanks for joining paperminutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! That ribbon is gorgeous and you did a beautiful job coloring those adorable pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colors and I love the pumpkins and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Susan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Jenn, I think you are right, Summer is definitely over - though I think we are heading straight into Winter here x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love that ribbon that you used, and the three stacked pumpkins look so cute. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jenn! The pumpkins and ribbon go so wonderfully together. xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis