Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh SWEET!!!!! Look at my new DT position!!!

Drum roll please!!!! 








I am a brand new DT member at Sweet Stamps!  Yes....I said it  SWEET STAMPS!!  Ok, now this is the time that I jump up and down and act like a total NERD!  I just cannot believe it! 


But wait.....it gets better....Do you want to win some adorable Sweet Stamp???  Well get your fingers ready to comment!  Just pop on over to the Sweet Stamps Blog and leave a comment.  There will be 2 winners of $10 each worth of Sweet Stamps!  Now how "Sweet" is that?!?

Thanks for visiting everyone!  Hope one of my fabbie followers is a winner!!!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Jenn, Congratulations too!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jenn on your new DT appointment! Can't wait to see what you create using SWEET Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! Welcome Jenn to Sweet Stamps!!! See you next week with your Roses creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Sweet Stamps Team!!! It is a 'Sweet' company! Look forward to seeing your roses next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jenn. Welcome to the DT. I too was jumping up and down when I first got the news that I was chosen. Can't wait to see your creations with the Sweet Stamps stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, so happy to have you on the Sweet Stamps Design team. I look forward to seeing your creations with Sweet Stamps. I too am a paper hoarder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo! I look forward to working with you on the DT- we are going to have a blast with the gorgeous stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis