Thursday, July 28, 2011

You're a Lifesaver!

There is another Hoedown at the Hambo Stamps blog.  Have you been???  You will receive a free digi to play in next weeks challenge after entering your project featuring a Hambo stamp this week!  Plus you get a chance at winning this week!  Can't beat that!  I don't know of any other company who gives away a free digi just for playing!  Hope you can join us!

For my Hambo project this week I have gone in a different direction than a card.  I have made this adorable little pillow box.  It has a window!  You can find the template at The Cutting Cafe.  I used the life guard stand stamp with the You're a lifesaver sentiment

My picture didn't come out fabulous like usual!  So sorry :0(
I will give all the details of this card when I return from my trip.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Pink and black is such a great colour combo! I love your pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty and Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Little Bean. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the color combination! I hope you are having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillow box project is just great and it would be so cute to fill with a bunch of lifesavers! I just adore pink and black and this creation is no exception...it ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a colorful pillow box..love black and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color choices on this great design!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis