Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am the Guest!

Good morning!  I am so excited to be doing this post for one of my favorite companies....Paper Pretties!  Heather...the new owner picked me as a July/August Guest Designer way back in December.  I am really excited to be a temporary part of this fantastic team!  Thanks so much Heather!

Today's challenge over at the Paper Pretties Blog is a Sketch Challenge.  This was a really fun sketch.  I picked this adorable little girl named "Giving Thanks Sophia".  The DP was a gift from Heather at  Paper Pretties...just perfect for the backdrop of this sweet Sophia.




This Sophia's dress is another example of adding pleats to a flat stamp.  It really gives the feel of a little more a of dimensional image.  For more terrific examples please visit  Color Me Creative


Paper: Provided by Heather
Stamps: Giving Thanks Sophia (Paper Pretties)
Extras: Copics, paper flowers(Recollections), brads


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh she is a sweetie! Paper Pretties was the very first stamp company that I ever bought a stamp from - waaaaay back when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great sketch and I LOVE this card! Wonderful colors and such a cute, cute image!
    It's GREAT.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pleat details on her dress - wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...And what a gorgeous card you created. Wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty, Jenn! I love how you colored her and her hair is fantastic!!
    Hugs,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors and white flowers!! Such a cute card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis