Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Light Up My Life

Hi everyone it is another Hoedown with Hambo Stamps.  Hope you can pop on over to the blog HERE and participate.  All that is required is a Hambo Digi or stamps then you are set! 

This week I have an adorable "lightening bug".  I placed him on a Rainbow from The Cutting Cafe.  You can find the card template HERE.  The Lightening Bug and Sentiment can be found HERE at the Hambo Stamp Store. 

I made him sparkle a bit with a gelly roll pen

Paper: Scrap
Stamps: Lightening Bug and Sentiment (Hambo Stamps)
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Copics and Airbrush


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This will brighten someone's day! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jenn! Wonderful paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute Jenn! What an adorable little image too. VERY CUTE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this little bug is one of my absolute FAVORITE images!! And this card is over the top adorable, Jenn!! You are so creative with those templates - I just love seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Jenn! I have no doubt that you would find a Lightening Bug at the end of a rainbow......may its heaps of them that people refer to as the pot of gold given his golden sheen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image!! Love this delightful lightening bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Jenn. I really like the sparkle that you added to your little bug. Sure does light him up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, we just saw glow bugs outside the other day, reminds me of summer nights camping.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my word, this is just too cute Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. isn't this cute, what a fun idea for the colors for the rainbow....oh so cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis